Thank you for your application and interest in the Cinematic Arts programme. As part of the application process we ask to meet all candidates in advance. The interview is reasonably informal and is primarily focused on assessing your suitability for this particular degree course. Any evidence you can provide of previous work e.g. video portfolio work will be extremely useful in helping us to confirm your creative abilities. An Apple iMac computer will be available to view any materials (DVD, video file, portable storage device, online e.g. YouTube, Vimeo) you bring. Please note that we cannot consider your application without attendance at this interview, so it is important to schedule a date and time as soon as possible.
Scheduling an interview slot
In order to schedule a time for your interview please follow the steps below in How to schedule an interview. Selecting an interview slot is a straightforward online process. Please ensure you enter all requested details accurately. All entered details are hidden and only visible to the course team. Please note the time and date you select for your own records.
Find the School of Creative Arts on Google Maps. Noteworthy locations on the Magee Campus are detailed in the map below.
You can find the Magee campus map here; we are based in MH Block.
On arrival please use the buzzer on the exterior door to request entry.
We look forward to meeting you!
How to schedule an interview
1. To access the 2014 interview schedule please click here
2. Enter your full name in the Your Name field (see Figure 1)
3. Select a date and time that suits you best (see Figure 2). Note that the page scrolls right to reveal the full range of dates and times. You may only select one date and time. Available slots will have a light blue colour. If a slot is already taken it will have a grey colour and will be inaccessible.
4. Click Save (on the bottom right of the window)
5. You will then be prompted to enter an e-mail address and mobile phone number. Please enter these details carefully as we may need to contact you.
6. Click Save
7. The process is complete and your interview date is booked :-)